Vice President for Administration and Student Services
The Vice President for Administration and Student Services (VPASS) is one of the three vice president offices within the university. The office runs five directorates and one office at the university level. These are:
- Student Services Directorate
- Procurement and Property Management Directorate;
- Human Resource Management Directorate;
- Finance and Budget Directorate
- Transport, Garage and General Service Directorate; and
- University Police Office
The office plays the leading and coordination role with respective directorates and offices in order to provide effective and efficient service for students as well as the internal and external community and to create a conducive working environment for teaching-learning core process of the university.
The office is admitting and offering accommodation services for undergraduate students and planning to provide rental houses at lower cost for postgraduate students.